1. I got a pie pan.
2. I cut some foam into the shape of the pie pan, to basically fill up space, and then I glued it into the pan with Liquid Nail, filling in the gaps.
3. I cut into the foam just a bit to make it look more like filling, and then I glued some wooden beads onto the surface.
4. I painted it a reddish purple color-basically to make it look "berry"
5. I spread silicone caulkinf over the filling part, which is great because it makes it look juicy or shiny but in reality is a rubbery surcace.
6. I then took velvet tan colored ribbon and created the pattern of the dough on the top of the pie. I find this ribbon pretty awesome at looking like dough, and I've used it a few times.
7. I took the Liquid Nail and filled in the outside to make the edges of the crust.